Is there such a valve?

Is there a plumbing valve for use under the sink that has a 1/2" inlet and both 1/2" amd 1/4" outlets for feeding both the cold water line to the kitchen faucet and an ice maker or water filter? I don't want to use a saddle valve.
I've done some searching, but haven't turned up anything I imagine it should look like.
TIA

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

Never seen one; use a reducing tee and two valves.
Wayne Boatwright wrote the following:

with a 1/4" reducer on one side of the tee? 1/2" in, 1/2" out on one side of the tee, and a 1/2" to 1/4" reducer on the other side of the T.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Colbyt wrote the following:

Cool. I didn't know they had such a reduction tee. Disclaimer: I am not a plumber.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Doesn't even need to be one of those. A 1/2x1/2x1/2 only needs at most 2 reducing bushings to accomplish the same thing. Amazing the things you can do with pvc/cpvc fittings.
Harry K
On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:45:38 GMT, Wayne Boatwright

I have one in my hand, they certainly exist.
On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:45:38 GMT, Wayne Boatwright

Hmmm, kitchen sink lines are usually 3/8 not 1/2. You can readily get stop valves with two 3/8 outlets and then use a 3/8 to 1/4 reducer on one for the ice maker or filter.
Paul Franklin
On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:45:38 GMT, Wayne Boatwright

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/valve.jpg

And I did not know that one existed. Is it a ball valve? I don't mess with that other type any more.
Colbyt

Yes, the Brasscraft is a 1/4-turn ball valve http://www.brasscraft.com/Products.aspx?Id 4
On Tue 28 Sep 2010 05:14:29p, told us...

This looks perfect. Thanks!

http://www.brasscraft.com/Products.aspx?Id 4
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xlr/R-100090216/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId051&catalogId053
On Tue 28 Sep 2010 08:19:13p, Steve Newman told us...

Thanks, Steve. I may have been wrong on the dimensions, but these types of valves are exactly what I'm looking for.

I didnt check super carefully but they have quite a slection.
http://www.brasscraft.com/PDF/0300_Water_Supplies_Catalog.pdf
Page 30
cheers Bob
On Tue 28 Sep 2010 03:45:38p, Wayne Boatwright told us...

Following up to my own post, thanks guys for all your suggestions!