Insulate around attic fan

     I found that there are daylight gaps around my attic fan, a bit to large for caulk. What's the best way to insulate them?
Thanks.
(remove "unwanted hair" to reply)

Stuff them with fiberglass or spray in some of the urethane foam that expands.
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 18:40:13 GMT, Charles Martin in Seattle

Is it hard to 'trim' it out with molding to cover the gaps?
if not, home stores sell Caulking Rod, basicly foam in the shape of rope that you can push into the big gaps and caulk over it.
hth,
tom @ www.Love-Calculators.com
Too large for caulk? Anything narrower than the Grand Canyon can be caulked!