Installing Lighting in an Aluminum Wired house

I am putting in some new lighting in my house, which is Aluminum Wired. Are there special precautions I need to take here? I know I need special outlets and switches when putting them in for Aluminum Wiring but dunno if lighting is any different. The new ceiling fan I bought, for example, says to make sure I wire in accordance with ANSI/NFPA 70, but does not say anything special about Aluminum Wiring. Any ideas?
Thanks.

Lighting is usually spliced into the power using a wire nut which is not the issue with Al. If the fixture used a screw terminal, then it needs to be Cu/Al rated. You may want to use antioxidant paste in the nuts
You need to sure that the wire nuts are suitable for AL/CU wiring. Aside from that nothing special. I don't know what prices are like in your area, but plugs and switches here for aluminum are ridiculous, but you can splice in new copper only switches and plugs using a copper pigtail and above menteioned wire nuts. I've redone the entire house this way on advice of relatives who are electricians and things are better now, no need to run around the house annually tightening loose connections and much less risk of fire.
On 19 Apr 2006 15:38:29 -0700, j snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

The only one I have ever seen that Cu/Al is the Ideal 65 purple wirenut. Some folks still hate them but they are U?L listed. Used for a single ceiling light they should be OK. Not a lot of load there.