Install sequence - Interior doors & laminate floor

I'll get whole flooring and all interior doors replaced for the main level of my house. Laminate to replace carpet, do it myself. For doors, get a carpenter to install pre-hungs. Doors include 4-fold doors for a couple of closets.
I think the best sequence is: 1) remove existing doors/frames. 2) lay laminate flooring 3) install doors on new flooring.
Advise please. Thanks.
John
John61 wrote:

That's the way I would do it. It means I wouldn't have to fit the flooring around the door jambs.
By the way, look at engineered flooring before you make up your mind on the laminate. The price is similar for some grades, and the engineered stuff can be refinished.
--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement

John61 wrote:

Also look at lumberliquidators.com where laminate can be had for as little as $0.78/sqft.
You need not replace the doors to install flooring. It's a bit more work but far, far cheaper.

I just did this in my home. Ripped out doors, installed floor, installed new doors. BTW, if you can install laminate/engineered floors on your own... you can install a pre hung door. it's super easy. google it...