If a fly gets in the house...

Now that summer is here some of us may be faced with a fly getting into the house from time to time.
After wasting a lot of time trying to chase one down to swat it...
I realized they are photo-tropic creatures and they will typically go back to the place where they came in within a few minutes.
What I do now is simply give them a few minutes and most of the time they will return to the door where they entered...and I just open it an let them out.
If it's evening and there are lights on in the house...turn them off.
On Monday, June 29, 2015 at 8:14:27 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:

Waste no time swatting. Spray it with Windex. Knock 'em down and clean up in one shot.