Identify the Concrete Coating?

Did some minor surgery on the foundation and now I have to do the "cosmetics". The concrete is coated in something that looks to be 2 thin layers - the first I guess to be a skim of mortar, but the outer coat looks like coarse sand mixed with paint. The sand particles are all "paint" colored. The coating will come of with a putty knife and a bit of work and is brittle, not flexible.
To make my surgery disappear I either need to match color and texture of the old coating, or re coat the whole visible foundation.
Any guesses, tips, etc?
Thanks, Red.
Add pictures here
✖
On May 21, 7:21 pm, snipped-for-privacy@rocketmail.com wrote:

Stucco.
✖
The concrete is coated in something that looks to be 2 thin layers - the first I guess to be a skim of mortar, but the outer

GOOGLE: Parging
Add pictures here
✖

Parging looks like the right process, but I still can't figure out what the color layer is. I doesn't look like any mortar or cement I've used before. I assume the color is some sort of tint additive, but are the lumps just regular sand?
✖
On May 22, 11:50 am, snipped-for-privacy@rocketmail.com wrote:

Stucco.
✖