I want to install a RainSoft softner need info

Hi all, I have a used RainSoft softner and would like to install it in my home. I have a problem though, I don't know which is the water inlet, or which is the outlet. Any info you may provide would help alot. I don't have a manual for it, and can't seem to find the info on the net. Thanks for your help!