I want to assemble a computer table

hi All, The following computer table http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.made-in-china.com/image/5f2j00cCKTBERrIQkGM/Cheapest-Computer-Table-ZFT-700B-.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.made-in-china.com/Furniture-Furnishing-Trade/321i211/cooperate-Furniture-Furnishing-1.html&h 0&w0&sz&&hl=en&start&sig2=zuUL_2LxEb2Pt_mWCmT9gw&um=1&tbnid|7yGx-6o76jMM:&tbnh&tbnw&ei=P673R77oKY786QOGwJGyAQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3D700%2Bcomputer%2Btable%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3Dwzq%26sa%3DN
that is show in the page was parceled to me totally open. Now I want to assemble this one . Can you help me or point out a page where there is a visual aid or some pictorial reference to the same

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.made-in-china.com/image/5f2j00cCKTBERrIQkGM/Cheapest-Computer-Table-ZFT-700B-.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.made-in-china.com/Furniture-Furnishing-Trade/321i211/cooperate-Furniture-Furnishing-1.html&h 0&w0&sz&&hl=en&start&sig2=zuUL_2LxEb2Pt_mWCmT9gw&um=1&tbnid|7yGx-6o76jMM:&tbnh&tbnw&ei=P673R77oKY786QOGwJGyAQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3D700%2Bcomputer%2Btable%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3Dwzq%26sa%3DN
What???
Just follow the simple one page instructions that came in the Ikea box. If it is confusing, just read it a second time.

I did not get any ikea page with this , sorry
Please be considerate with people who ask questions -Parag

I did not get any ikea page with this , sorry
Please be considerate with people who ask questions -Parag
===================== - If your "cheapest computer table" did not come with instructions, then the supplier does not deserve your business. Return the item and get a refund.
- If it came with instructions and you lost them, call the supplier and ask them to send you a copy of the instructions.
- Try to avoid buying things from strange planets like China, where nobody really cares if the customer is happy.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Everybody has to learn the hard way- you get what you pay for. From the listed specifications, I wouldn't put anything over 30 pounds or so on that piece of junk, but that is just me. It is built about as strongly as one of those old fold-up TV-tray things.
Go to the link of the enlarged picture,
http://www.made-in-china.com/image/4f0j00cCKTBERrIQkGM/Cheapest-Computer-Table-ZFT-700B-.jpg
, and print it out. Lay all the pieces out on the floor while looking at the picture. Doesn't look like more than a couple of dozen pieces there- shouldn't be too hard to trial-and-error the assembly process, since once you figure out one side, the other side will be the same way. Any instructions from mainland China are likely to be useless anyway- translations into English are not their strong suit. Don't over tighten any bolts going into the particle board pieces- even if they have the metal inserts, those love to tear out of the wood, and if that happens, there is no way to repair.
-- aem sends...

..
I was able to get it done on my own, finally, Thanks for keeping the spirit up -Parag