I'm having lawn problems.

What sort of fertilizer should I use when I repair my lawn. Do I need grass seed too.

Here's a photo. Any help is appreciated.

micky

Nah, just carefully lay it back down like a piece of carpet, being careful you don't leave any of the neighborhood kids beneath it, their bicycles or your neighbor's Smart Car. Any of those could make the lawn lumpy and result in scalping when you try to mow it.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I think you may be over-watering. Cut back to 12 hours a day.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I guess you put curbstones along the creek so you wouldn't slip and fall in when you went fly fishing. (I can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.)

I guess you know now that when the creek rises, curbstones mean there's nowhere for it to go but to undercut your bank.

That used to happen to us every time we got a 500-year flood. After that, I could reach under the bank and catch catfish by noodling.

If you're lucky, you can catch water moccasins that way. Then you can go out on rainy days without getting your feet wet.

Reply to
J Burns