husky 1750 Pressure washer?

Does anyone know if you can put a quick connect pressure adapter on the Husky 1750 pressure washer? I've checked their web site but haven't had much luck.

Thanks

Reply to
RaS

Does it have 1/4 or 3/8 threads? If so, yes. Otherwise only probably.

Reply to
Pop

That's part of the problem, the web site has a specification page, but of course the important information is absent. And their accessories page doesn't mention hose replacement specs or connector information. So it might be metric or being electric maybe some other nonstandard coupling. I was hoping someone might have first hand experience.

Thanks

Reply to
RaS