Humidity Detecting Switch

    I bet there's holes in it !
    Get it ? Doughnuts ? Holes ?
    bwahahahah :-)

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
✖

Yes I probably bought the same ones years ago. Wrapped in sealed bags. I just tried using one in my bathroom. They are not reliable near the extremes. You cannot set it to 80 % hummidity. The horse hair mechanism is too critical up there. I was able to set it to about 60%, and one rainy day it just came on. i mounted it uo in the air box which I had taken out the fan and used an in-line fan for noise control.Its works OK with the Dew Stop condensation sensor, but I really need more CFM. Most mechanical sensors have the wrong connection for fan use.
greg
Add pictures here
✖
On 6/11/2010 4:01 PM, GregS wrote:

I posted a link to one with a relay that sells for $40. Why won't that do?
Jerry
✖
On Jun 10, 8:15 am, snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

snip.
I have seen a humidty switch with a central AC theromstat. It was in an older home. I am not sure if they still offer them. It was either Broan or Honeywell. Frank Lardino
Add pictures here
✖