HRV installation

Go for it...just make sure you get a decent one, and not some cheapy. Read the instructions, and dont go making connections you are not 100% sure about.

Reply to
webmaster

Is this a job a good handy homeowner can do for a basement remodel? It doesn't look that tough, other than the vents to the outside of the house. I am sure there is some sort of balancing that has to be done by a pro. What do you think?

Reply to
Jack

Steve, what are some good ones? The only ones I have seen are FanTech and Aprilaire. Are there others that are available to the homeowner that may be better quality? Thanks.

" snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com" wrote in message news:e5ECe.142$ snipped-for-privacy@eagle.america.net...

Reply to
Jack

Aprilaire and Honeywell. The ones I sell are York branded, but made by Honeywell, and sometimes we use Aprilaire, but only those two models. FanTech...eh....I can get them, but for ease of wiring, the Apriaire and Honeywell are it.

Reply to
webmaster