HRV installation

Is this a job a good handy homeowner can do for a basement remodel? It doesn't look that tough, other than the vents to the outside of the house. I am sure there is some sort of balancing that has to be done by a pro. What do you think?

Go for it...just make sure you get a decent one, and not some cheapy. Read the instructions, and dont go making connections you are not 100% sure about.
Steve, what are some good ones? The only ones I have seen are FanTech and Aprilaire. Are there others that are available to the homeowner that may be better quality? Thanks.
message

Read