How to store kitchen counter

How do I store a fomica over particle board kitchen counter that I just bought from Home Depot. On the front edge, the rear top edge, the bottom and top rear edges at the same time, or some other way.
I won't be able to install it for several weeks.
They store them on end, but my ceilings are only 8 feet. :)
Thanks.
meirman wrote:

The only thing not to do is store them flat between two supports near the ends which could cause the counter to sag in the middle. If your unit has a backsplash built in you need to be carefull of that or else you can break it off quite easily too. I usually store my counters on the 8 foot front end of a carpeted or carboard covered surface to prevent scratching since mine had back splashes. Try to keep them as near vertical as possible and you are good to go until you can get them installed.
Store it where it will keep dry and where it will not get damaged.