How to repair my house?

it was hit by a 50megaton nuke by accident yesterday, is there something I can do to fix it or do I have to buy a new house ?
Ive heard that duct tape fixes almost everything...
It does, just put some over your mouth and around your wrists and its fixes our problem.
Just another shit stain.

No. Duct tape won't stand up to the resiual radiation. You want to use crazy glue. And don't eat the mushrooms. Again.
HTH, Joe
you will have to buy a new city and suburbs.

The OP is just a child at heart, obsessed with his own bodily functions, and probably quite socially retarded. His posts and the answers constitute his social life.
Get a life! Des

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Charles Immey) wrote:

It matters not. You should be dead inside a week. But yes, duct tape does fix almost anything. I recommend keeping a few rolls handy to tape on your various external body parts that should start dropping off any day now. And if you really want to leave behind a good-looking corpse, spackle over the duct tape, being extra-careful to feather those edges where they join what's left of your rotting skin.
AJS