How to repair chandelier

Hi all, I've got a low-end chandelier that has four upside-down globes; each globe has a 60 watt bulb inside.
The bulb in the socket inside one of the globes is wobbling around in the socket, causing the light to flicker.
I can't see any obvious way to remove the socket from the chandelier and replace it. No screws, no fasteners, nothing. Nor are the wires that connect to the socket visible from my vantage point.
Before I go in there and possibly make things worse, I thought I would ask the experts on this NG for some advice.
-- Steven L.
Hi,
The socket either screws in or has a screw in the bottom of the socket that can be seen after bulb is out. Take bulb out and try turning the socket clockwise. If that isn't it see if it has an anchor screw at the bottom and tighten it.
candice
<< The bulb in the socket inside one of the globes is wobbling around in the socket, causing the light to flicker. >>
Likely it is a bad socket. The rivets that hold the socket to the base may have come loose. Replacement of the socket is the safest move.
<< I've got a low-end chandelier >>
Take down the old fixture. It will be much easier to repair at your workbench rather than on a ladder. If the fix looks hopeless, check the sales flyers from your favorite box store for a better chandelier. Let the CEO of the house (you know who I mean) choose the new one and Bingo! your holiday shopping is partly done. HTH
Joe