How to remove battery cover in Plantronics headset

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:26:01 -0800, Jennifer Murphy

I want to thank everyone for their help and suggestions.
I ended up buying this replacement battery:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
I couldn't manage the headset, the battery, the soldering iron, and the solder with just two hands, so I ordered this "third hand" gizmo:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
It's not the easiest thing to use, it has no case, and in order to put it back in the box it came in, I have to take it apart again. But for $7.35, it's a good deal.
Once I got it set up, the job was done in about 10 minutes. I didn't even need any additional solder. I was able to melt the little drop that was already there and attach the new wires. I then reassembled the headset and charged it up. As far as I can tell, it's working.
Thanks for the help.
Jennifer Murphy wrote:

Thanks for the follow-up, and the photos of the battery and the hobby holding device -- I had never seen one of those.
Glad it all worked out.
replying to Jennifer Murphy , Drew Merritt wrote:

Visit our video on how to replace your CS70n battery we carry these batteries in stock as well and offer a repair service to have it done. A lot of knock off batteries will work the same as a dying battery, so be careful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
FFBFmpqq0 http://merrittcomm.com/headset/headset-accessories/battery/merritt-replacement-battery-for-plantronics-cs70n-cs70 /