How to put a 4" dryer outlet through a cinderblock basement wall?

In other words, do I break it open and cement in a vent pipe, or do I get a 4" hole cutter for concrete and make a hole that way?

Thanks!

Dean

Reply to
dean

Block if fairly easy to get through. I drilled a few holes around and then broke it out with hammer and chisel. Probably a few other ways too.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Yeah sounds doable. Would you seal it in with cement or use something else? Silicone?

Reply to
dean

Cement if you have and "oops" Silicone if it is a reasonably decent fit.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski