How to put a 4" dryer outlet through a cinderblock basement wall?

In other words, do I break it open and cement in a vent pipe, or do I get a 4" hole cutter for concrete and make a hole that way?
Thanks!
Dean

Block if fairly easy to get through. I drilled a few holes around and then broke it out with hammer and chisel. Probably a few other ways too.
Yeah sounds doable. Would you seal it in with cement or use something else? Silicone?

Cement if you have and "oops" Silicone if it is a reasonably decent fit.
Got it. Thanks
-D