How to make a stencil kit in software for a wooden 3-foot long bathroom pass for San Jose schools

Page 4 of 4
Ken Blake writes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahreinheit#History
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_body_temperature
--
John Hasler
snipped-for-privacy@newsguy.com

of ice salt and water, and 100 was body temp-- Farenfeit seems to havw had a slight fever when hw mwasured himself. And since the range is rather small--96-104 one decimal is appropriate, though a little fine. 0 places is a bit coarse. Ie historical accident. C was defined as 0 being pure ice-water mix,and 100 boiling pt of water at STP. Thay body is 37 is, I believe an accident, although it is possiblt yhat the def of "normal" was taken as a round number in C, since it actually varies by about 1/2C

Cq. from 37.000 to 37.2222 Celsius (which isn't actually quite high).
On 14 Sep 2014 12:40:23 GMT, Eef Hartman wrote:

Everybody seems to have missed my sarcasm :-)
Or I seemed to have missed everyone else's sarcasm - which therefore gets a double smiley...
--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 15:14:18 -0700, "Gene E. Bloch"

Those of us who didn't reply didn't miss it. :-)
On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 16:57:10 -0700, Ken Blake wrote:

Oops - I missed that :-)
Thanks...
--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)