How many men needed to bring a fridge up the stairs

This sounds like some kind of tricky math question... ":-/

depends on the weight of the fridge and your definition of "good shape" and wether or not they've ever moved anything heavy.

Let the 83 year old be the straw boss.
I'm 66 and I moved one up flight of stairs last year with the help of my 17 year old son.
Just put a blanket underneath it to protect the stairs and pull it up. It's not that heavy.
One mistake I made was to do it while my childbride was home.
Dick
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:38:18 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Dick Adams) wrote:

Was she a child when you married her, maybe 40 years ago, or is she still a child?