How do I use an outlet?

I just moved into this new trailer house and it has these things that are called outlets on the walls. There's one in every room except the room with the shitter, there is none in there. Those outlet things have 4 holes in them that look like this.

1 1

1 1

There is one in the cooking room that has 6 holes and looks like this

1 1 o

1 1 o

How do I use these things? Why does that one have the extra holes and what do I put in them? Is that the one where we put the thing to make our beer cold? We hope so because beer makes us smart.

Me and the woman didnt have these things in out old trailer.

Another thing, this new trailer has a handle on the toilet that makes water come out. What is that for? In our old trailer the shit just fell out the bottom of the shitter and went under the trailer. Once a year I had to shovel it out under there.

drunkenredneck

Reply to
drunkenredneck

When ya washes yer feet in thet thar new fangled toilet, jest jiggle thet little handle, and it'll magically change the water in the bowl.

As fer the purty lid thet came with the new toilet - you can use the top part fer a dandy cutting board ... and the bottom part makes a neat frame fer Grandpaw's picture.

Reply to
J O E

That's discustin. Yo dont warsh your feets in the laundry tub.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

If you can find them, bobby pins fit well. Works best standing on wet floors.

Reply to
Phisherman

Best is barefoot on a steel floor covered with salt water.

Reply to
Harry L