How are Birch and Mulberry as firewoods?

I've had an offer of 3 trees (2 birch, 1 mul) to cut down and take away as firewood. Are they any good?
Thanks!
Dean

Dunno about mulberry, I'm too far north.
--
Life. Nature\'s way of keeping meat fresh. -- Dr. Who

I'd burn the bitch and spare the mulberry. We'd have a much better world if we got rid of more bitches.
dean wrote:

birch is very good. get your hands on some maple - turns your stove into a nuclear reactor.
Which birch? Black and river birch are excellent. Grey and white birch are like sponges with water, can be difficult to split (grey) and will rot unless split.
Mulberry is pretty good- certainly good enough not to haul to dump.
All must be properly seasoned and air-dried to approach their potential.
HTH, J
Mulberry likes to snap/pop, but it burns just fine. Tom

FREE WOOD all burns.
AMUN
dean wrote:

To compare firewood properties, go to: http://mb-soft.com/juca/print/firewood.html