House hunting near Houston

Is there a good realestate search engine (Metropolitan Houston Area) that can let me plug in things like "workshop" and "acres/1 or 2" ?
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:54:44 +0000, Woody wrote:

Yes.
Linux Registered User #327951
Dan C wrote:

;o)
And the URL is?
NOSPAM snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

http://www.har.com
Dave Garrett wrote:

Unfortunately, HAR does not search on workshops. The logged-in agents can, I've seen it.