Hot water in toilets and urinals - commercial bldg.

Page 2 of 2

Oh come on...wading pool water is all that bad...<g>
http://healthlibrary.epnet.com/GetContent.aspx?token=5344349d-8fbc-446e-8ae5-03a924025f8c&chunkiid=161688

re: imagine the same hose sitting in the kids' wading pool (after they've used it for whatever kids do), or the muddy pool of mulch near the garden.
You now, the more I thought about your comments, the more I doubt it would be an issue in my case.
Let's start with the fact that the only time the hose could suck water out of the pool/puddle is if the hose was open. Now, if the hose was open and both the hot and cold water were on, then the force of cold water would be pushing water *out* of the hose, not pushing the hot water back into the house. If this weren't the case, I would never had be able to fill the wading pool with warm water or for that matter, ever get warm water out of the hose, which I do.
The only time the problem occurs in when the hose end is closed and the cold water has no place to go but back into the house.

We don't even have indoor plumbing in certain areas of WV, so please leave us out of this.

I know. Good friend of mine is from Moatstown, WV.