Hot Water Flow question

I have a typical colonial house, and I am having hot water flow issues upstairs.
In both upstairs bathrooms, I get adequate to nice hot water flow in the sink. However, the showers are another story:
1) The dedicater shower"barely" has any hot water at all. I have to MAX the hot water & just "touch" the cold water handle to get a good temperature mix.
2) A tub/shower combo gets adequate pressure from the shower head, but almost none from bathtub spout. Bizzare?
This is a mystery to me, because the adjacent faucets seem to get enough hot water pressure.
Please help Thanks
Bill wrote:

How old are the pipes and fixtures? Do you live in a hard water area?
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit