Honed marble for a bathroom floor?

I am considering using honed marble for a bathroom floor. It's not a large floor (25 ft square) but was warned that honed marble is soft. Do you see any issues with using it for a bathroom floor?

We just remodeled here and dealt with an excellent contractor who knows about the various materials. He said marble scratches easily and that he would never recommend it for that application. However, the word "honed" never came up.

Slippery as hell, isn't it?