Home Heating Options for Rural Midwest Residents?

Page 8 of 8
Learn all you can! Study the following web site like there is no tomorrow...
http://www.energystar.gov
Read about "Energy Star" windows... http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=windows_doors.pr_windows
Read about "Energy Star" heating and cooling systems... http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=heat_cool.pr_hvac
Read about "Energy Star" home improvements... http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=home_improvement.hm_improvement_index
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:25:42 +0000 (UTC), Jonathan Grobe

How small is the town? I mean I lived 18 miles out from Riverside IA and had NO problems having gas truck come with monthly supply.. And the truck came from Iowa City which added another 12 miles to my place...
"Gene (Ya fooking idiot!)" wrote:

I'm sure he can get LP delivered--he said there was not natural gas service..

I'm sure the gas truck was delivering propane, not natural gas. You had a big (500 or 1,000 gallon) tank it was put into correct?
--
Jonathan Grobe Books
Browse our inventory of thousands of used books at:

remember any from people who have considered this problem and calculated the numbers for their specific situation and gave us the results. Surely there must be a lot of people considering alternatives. Please do.