HELP What should I do?

Last night I used the toilet in the bathroom and everythin worked fine. Then I went out to the bars and had a lot of fun. This morning when I woke up I went in the bathroom and I knew right away something was wrong. When I turned on the hot water faucet in the bathroom sink, hot water came out. Why is this happening? What should I do about it. This has me really worried. I was just getting readdy to go to bed too, and no w I got this problem. Could it be my thermostat? Last year I replaced the thermostat on my furnace with a didital one to have seat. Damit always somethinigg wrong.
Were you drunk when you wrote this or is it a joke. First you talk about using your toilet. Then you mention waking up and using the hot water faucet and hot water coming out. They you way you were getting ready to go to bed but you said that you noticed the problem in the bathroom when you woke up in the morning. Then you start talking about the thermostat on your furnace.
I can only think that you are screwing around in this forum. Please find something better to do with your time, there are real people with real issues that post here and people who screw around ruin the credibility of this forum.
snipped-for-privacy@hotelmail.com wrote:

061209 0838 - snipped-for-privacy@hotelmail.com posted:

I say: Fuck a man who sits on his Ass'nBawls...
snipped-for-privacy@hotelmail.com wrote:

Obviously someone has stolen all your stuff and replaced it with other stuff that looks exactly like your original stuff.
There's nothing for it but to get used to the new stuff.

Guy gos to a bar and get wasted. Leaves bar, staggers into an alley and passes out. While he is passed out there is an earthquake - broken glass everywhere, damages building, autos, etc. When he finally wakes he open his eyes, looks around, drops jaw and says, "How the hell am I gonna pay for all-uh this?!".