Help! Sealing hole going to heat pump.

Greetings all. I noticed that the exterior hole, where my lines running to my heat pump from the house, is not sealed. While it is not ground level, I do have a problem with Camel Crickets entering the home. I have done a thorough inspection outside and everything looks good.
Is it safe to assume these things are getting in around the gap? (They definitely could easily fit).
How can I fill this hole with out damaging the lines!
Thanks for any help!
Matt

with pulled apart steel wool and then add the expanding foam from the inside and the outside.
Ditto.

I use plumber's putty, which can be taken out easily to add more coax lines when I add another outdoor antenna; just making use of an existing hole for that hobby. The heat pump itself died in 1975 and is unused.
Duct tape over the outside; it happens to match the siding pretty closely.
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com