HELP: Need to fill faucet holes in bathtub

plumber installed bathtub faucets on the bathtub acrylic side. It looks horrible, he convinced us to do there cause he said he hasnt seen any nice installation on the ceramic tiles !!! Now we want it moved to the original place, but we will be left with 4 1.5" holes to cover somehow !!!
I found some chrome plugs, but it doesnt look so great, any repair kits to cover up the round holes ??? Tha company MAAX sells a kit for $200 !!!
Here's a photoshoped pic with the plugs.
http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ourbathcentergx7.jpg
Thanks a bunch.
you're lucky to have extra holes available for your soap pump, shampoo pump, tv remote, and rubber ducky. :)
fadi snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca wrote:

That is a nice looking bathtub and I think it will look good with the faucet located in either place. It probably wont be easy to fill the holes though. ___________________________________ Home Improvement Forum http://www.spicyhome.com
I would glue a piece of ceramic tile trim over the holes and perhaps on the other end as well. It will make the bathroom look a little classy and no one will know.
Dean in Cincy snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Or fancy ceramic coasters, some kind of candle holders, just improvise. In the above suggestion, putting them on both ends will give symmetry reflections this is intentional decor.