HELP! Leaking dishwasher

We have an old Kenmore Energy Saver dishwasher, that has lately started leaking from the bottom of its door, usually fairly late into the wash cycle (Around the "Rinse Hold" mark). I've already replaced its door gasket, but that didn't help. It started leaking around the same time that one of its door springs broke, which I kinda clumsily reattached. Could replacing the old door springs help? Any other ideas what might be wrong? Thanks!
Ben
Ben wrote, wondering if this is really what he meant?

I would replace the spring in order to keep equal pressure against the door. I would also check the drain valve to see if it might be clogged.
Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.

I had the same leak in my machine about 6 months ago and was on the verge of tossing it. It's a different make of dishwasher, but perhaps you have the same problem I had. I found that the little " boot " that held the soap door was leaking. There was a rubber gasket around it that had rotted out. The water got into the door there and then dripped out the bottom. I replaced the gasket and have been dry ever since.
Peter H
snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca (Ben) wrote in message

Hi,
*Some* common leaking trouble makers.... http://www.applianceaid.com/dishleaks.html
jeff.
Ben wrote in message ...

Leaks from the door are more often caused by water being shot directly at it (like from a split spray arm or spray arm not turning properly) than a bad door seal. It can also be caused by subs or foaming in the wash water like caused by using a rinse agent in already soft water.

It couldn't hurt and may help prevent excessive wear on one side of the door hinges or other. To get the proper replacements you'll need the model number off the dishwasher. You can find tips for locating the model number tag on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site linked below.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=Kenmore+dishwasher
=~~~~~~