Heat Pump Prices

Hey has anyone purchased an air conditioner heat pump over the internet?
I found a ton of different heat pump prices and a lot of new websites seem to be cropping up everywhere so if anyone has any experience with one, please share!
So far I like AC Overstock and Alpine Air... I saw others but these 2 from Illinois and Florida seem to have lowest prices.
Im looking for a 5 ton Goodman heat pump, dual fuel heat pump system. This is a very expensive unit in general because it combines a heat pump with a gas furnace where teh gas furnace kicks on when our temperatures reach below 27 degrees. We live in PA neer Lake Eerie where temps get down WAY LOW!
Here's what I found on the web: http://www.acoverstock.com/heat-pump-prices
Please feel free to send links or suggest a good supplier who can ship to PA I need to install by April 22. Most likely going with AC Overstock's heat pump prices or Alpine.
Thanks in Advance
Will

I would not trust them. I've yet to hear a good word about either of them so I'd not give them my credit card info. Anyone can make a web site that looks good.
Considering the complexity of the product, it may well be worth a few bucks to buy locally. Unseen damage in shipping can cause all sorts of problems
Will O'brian wrote:

It's impossible to find what you want on the internet. Specifications are sketchy at best. I want a window unit 8 to 12k btu that also heats but no god damn heat tape. I just want a heat pump that works in both directions and I don't care if the heating is less efficient. Try and find that!
--
All is as it is.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:51:43 -0400, Will O'brian wrote:

My son purchased a straight furnace from the internet (a Goodman)and we hooked it up. We had no problems. I would NOT do that with a heat pump. Buy local.