Heat Pump in Virginia

Without flam Reading wasnt high on your list as a child was it? No offense of course...its just that I dont think you fully understood what we were talking about.

Reply to
CBHVAC

This is Turtle.

There was two answer for you and you could have chosen the one that fits. I see by your disdisapprovial here it might have been that you would install heat pumps without back up on the system. There is ahvac contractor in this area that installs heat pump and does not put back up heat on the system.

If you was truely a professional as you put on. you would not take offence to what was said for there was two choices as to what the story was.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

No doofus... Here we cant install heat pumps without backup heat....if you knew anything about code, you would know that. There is only one area I know of that prohibits electric back up heat in a heat pump application, and you HAVE to use the no heat kits with it..and its not in NC. I love how you are trying to spin this...I didint take offence to what you said, other than the fact you are attempting to change what was said... What I said was...

simply put btw

If you are too stupid to understand what in hell we are talking about, stay out of the conversation.

You keep proving over and over all you want to do is stir shit...keep it up, the smarter folks in here know who is teh troublemaker. You dont fit in the smarter catagory either Terry.

Reply to
CBHVAC