Happy New Year

As we are approaching midnight, I just wanted to post a quick note to thank everyone that has tried to help me with my various problems I have posted about over this past year.
Thank you and may you all have a great 2010.
David

Hopefully for 2010 problems created will be less than those solved :-)
Uhm... I've got some time to wait for midnight here.