Happy happy joy joy, but ............

A friend just gave me a Dewalt 18v. drill with a charger and two batteries. He's a GOOD friend.
After using it, though, I still find I pull out the Makita 9.6 for the smaller screws and lighter jobs.
But it's nice to have the big hoss when I need to run a 3" screw and the little one for the smaller jobs.