Gypcrete floor

Has anyone patched a gypcrete floor that has been water damaged?

Any suggestions on how to do so?

I don't know the extent of the damage yet, but will later today. It has a wood floor over it, but again I dont' know what kind yet.

charles

Reply to
Charles Bishop

bill a

If I get more info, I'll pass it on. I've seen the installation and it was done for sound and fire. From another site, it seems that it's hard to install, but probably not beyond compentent installation. I don't think it's self leveling but don't know for sure. I checked with a supplier that I use for sheetrock/plaster/concrete and they dont' carry it. I have to track down a supplier and then maybe can get more info.

If you find out anything, let me know.

cahrles

Reply to
Charles Bishop