Guide to Air Nailers

"So, youve decided to buy a nail gun and youve already visited your local mega-hardware megaplex to pick one up. When you got there, though, you were faced with a wall of nailers that all looked pretty much the same except for size and color. How are you going to choose?..."
Continued: http://easyurl.net/AirNailers

Rather than go to a website that makes money for someone, I'd do my research before going to the store and narrow the choices down to one or two. Then I'd buy the one that feels best in my hand.
on 6/12/2008 11:20 AM Dave said the following:

I'm a sucker for color. I bought a Bissell vacuum cleaner even though I already had one and wasn't looking for a vacuum cleaner to begin with when I went into the store. It was the candy apple color that grabbed me while I was walking past the aisle.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Air Nailers - I thought those were sky divers who had sex on the way down.
Rule #1. Don't point it at your head
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:01:58 GMT, "Bob (but not THAT Bob)"
Rule #2. Don't hold it between your legs while you reload.

You'll put your eye out!
--
Keith

Sounds like a serious case of negative thinking...

Rule #1b. This is not what crown nails are for.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?picUeyya&s=3
(This pic is actually an insert in a box of Bostich roofing nails)
you wrote:

I wonder if they did that because:
A. People are inherently stupid. B. Someone actually did that.

C. All of the above

...and then some.
snipped-for-privacy@noplace.com says...

C. Because their lawyers demanded it.