?Grout lines

I'm installing ceramic floor tiles that look like wood planks do I need to grout between the tiles and if yes what size?
GK
GrailKing wrote:

Only if you want the tiles to be nice and secure and avoid the space - there is ALWAYS space - between them filling up with crud.

What size would you like? Unless you want the tile to look like a bad wood floor job I'd suggest making them as narrow as possible; assuming that to be 1/8 or less, you'd want to use unsanded grout.
--

dadiOH
On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 16:03:37 -0400, dadiOH wrote:

Just needed confirmation I bought 1/16th spacers so thanks for the quick reply.

Because you have the material (tile) already, lay out some pieces on the floor, change your mind ten times and then decide.

Did you learn that from me or did I learn it from you?
- or -
Where did we learn that?

I really don't know. Maybe we went to different schools together.