gravel parking space

Page 2 of 2

Jezuus Chis guys, A yard or 2 of 3/4 inch stone will last for friggin ever, when it moves, washes sinks you get some more. this is not rocket science.
60 foot gravel driveway, sloped to the street a yard every few years, 4 hours maint a year[mostly shoveling the gravel back from where I plowed it to]
Vadim wrote:

Now the damper. Be sure and check your local codes. Here in Tulsa gravel parking spaces aren't allowed. Parking areas have to be hard surfaced.
Bill Gill
time to move.
--
Steve Barker

"BillGill" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message
You'll want a base of a kind of rock that has many variations in name depending on your area.
some call it AB3, some call it "crush and run". Anyway, it's the gravel you see with lots of powder in it. It will make a jim dandy base and if you compact it as you spread it, and it will help to water it as you do it. This stuff sets up like concrete and then you can put some nice "3/4 clean" (what it's call in our area) on top.
--
Steve Barker