Got new ceramic tile in the kitchen...how to seal?

We just got this tile installed in our kitchen (the 'Chicago' color):
http://www.manifatturaemiliana.com/uk/route66_fondi.php
How do we seal it and the 'buff' colored grout best to keep it looking great forever?!
Also, here are the spec's:
http://www.manifatturaemiliana.com/uk/route66_car_tecniche.php
We got a good deal on this tile since we know a wholesaler. Are the specs. pretty good?
Thanks, Kevin
You seal the grout with the liquid sealer recommended for use with the grout you used. Do it soon before it gets dirty or stained.
The sealer I used was sort of a milky/watery liquid. I did two coats with q-tips, wiping off the excess with a rag.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

So nothing goes on the tile itself? Just the grout gets sealed?
Thanks, Kevin
snipped-for-privacy@blah.com writes:

Your tile is porcelain. It is itself impermeable and needs no sealing.
The grout is a porous cement-sand mix. So-called "sealers" are really just silicone compounds you soak into the grout to make the grout somewhat water repellent. This lessens the potential for, but does not prevent, staining. Being on the floor and rough, they will pick up discolorations no matter what you do.