Good sealer for stamped concrete?

Hi,
Anyone have experience sealing stamped concrete?
I'm looking for advice on a good brand of roll on sealer.

I can't recommend a brand, but I can tell you there are two basic types. One is latex, the other is solvent based. Here in NJ you can't buy the solvent based ones anymore because of environmental restrictions. I recommend the solvent based if you can get it, as it looks better and lasts longer. I only get one year from latex, two if real lucky. The solvent one lasted about three.