Getting rid of unwanted pests

video:
University of Nevada Cooperative Extension
Using Diatomaceous Earth (DE), peppermint, heated vinegar and salt, lavender, Bay leaves and NutraSweet

http://www.youtube.com/UNRExtension

Interesting...

There is an old joke that states: if you have a swarm of flies in your livingroom, all you need to do to get rid of them is place a bucket of feces outdoors :-)lol. R.R.

That may work, but you'll probably just have to wait till Nov2

I got a kick out of his advice to put your bed posts surrounded by water to drown invading bed bugs, then later telling us that bedbugs hide behind the bedboard ;)
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 04:58:06 -0700 (PDT), Frank

Good point. No way would I put my bed post/legs in water (California Red Oak).
He did mention "something I'm working on". Maybe he can fine tune his research a bit. <g> And I don't have a Ph D.