getting rid of rats

replying to maradcliff, Jean wrote: It is used as blood thinner to prevent strokes.

Reply to
Jean

Sorry to have to inform you, but Bob F had a massive stroke and passed away in November of 2006. Doctors prescribed Coumadin but he refused to take it as he felt like a rat when he did. There was no viewing because there was a quarantine do to bubonic plague.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Rat poison mentioned is an anticoagulant but not coumadin. I knew a guy that died a couple of years ago that refused to take coumadin but don't know if stroke did him in.

Do wish we did not see all the old homeowners hub crap.

Reply to
Frank

Coumadin is the brand name for warfarin. anticoagulant.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

replying to Mr_Bill, Jean wrote: Thank you.. I will certainly follow your advice. You have several options I have not tried.

Reply to
Jean
3 tbsp of anti freeze will kill a 22 lb dog...a slow painful death!!!
Reply to
Debbie A Lukezic

replying to EXT, Brain wrote: Good sized dog?Nah actually the best rat dog that I have ever had was a longhaired dachshund. They were originally bred for hunting badgers.

Reply to
Brain

replying to Terry, Brian wrote: Dogs and cats love antifreeze and it will drop them in their tracks do NOT use antifreeze around pets

Reply to
Brian

stop voting for them.

Reply to
Taxed and Spent

I remember a criminal case where a woman was convicted of killing two successive husbands by slipping small amounts of antifreeze into their food and drink over a period of months.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

replying to Mr_Bill, Linda wrote: LindaHow u doing ?How much antifreeze to use???

Reply to
Linda

replying to Mr_Bill, Wizard wrote: Antifreeze was reformulated 10 years ago to be pet safe....brake fluid glycols were not

Reply to
Wizard