Generac G2400 Parts

I have an older Generac portable generator that I need a set of points and condenser for. It has a Generac engine, not a B&S. The numbers I find on it are: Model 8836-0 Serial #037541 Engine #211778 . Can anyone give me the part numbers or a vendor who can supply the parts?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Try your local NAPA store.
TDD
On Nov 25, 9:25am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Well, did you click on the ad over there ----> for generator- parts.com? Is says they have Generac parts. I've had good luck getting parts for older engines at my local lawnmower repair shop.
On Nov 25, 1:21pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I have tried every listing I can find on the web for Generac parts, including generac.com. They all have the same answer, "no information on this model". The local lawnmower repair shop is the one who told me it needed points and condenser and that he couldn't get them. Why won't any points and condenser work, if they can fit on the motor?