GE air conditioners: what difference?

For through-the-wall installation, I am looking at two GE 230/208 volt Built-in Room Air Heat/Cool units: AJES10DCB and AJES10SB. Both priced $649 at Home Depot online. I have compared the specs, and only differences I note are that one says "Installation: Optional" and Net Weight: 78 lbs, and the other one says "Installation: Standard Mount" and Net Weight 96 lbs. Would appreciate explanation of difference between these two units. Thanks. Don

See http://products.geappliances.com/ApplProducts/Dispatcher?REQUEST=RESULTSPAGE&CATEGORY 0034&SITEID=GEA
Sy

Different mounting systems on the same unit. The CB requires a wall sleeve http://www.myapstore.com/Omega/Dispatcher