Gasoline Storage Problem?

Spell checkers is adjacent de la madera.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

My dad used to put the left over boat gas in the truck on the way home if the truck ran out. Even with no other gas in the vehicle, it'll never know the difference with 50:1

Reply to
Steve Barker

I guess if you have a oil mix then you have a 2-stroke motor. I found that I quickly got through fuel on my two stroke machines. I have a 1 gallon can, and my leaf blower in about an hour or so will easily get through 1/2 a gallon. So maybe buying a 1 gallon container is not so bad after all.

Best, Mike

Reply to
sacstinkytiger

buy the pamphlet on building a gasoline torch from lindsaybks.com, anc scare the hell out of yourself and your neighbors.

Reply to
Goedjn

Thanks for all the ideas.

I have several tools and am up to my neck in buckets full of oil, gas, wrenches files and spare parts, so I am trying to fit it all into one rigger bag with pockets all around - hence the need for small bottles. Will keep looking for a half galon gas can.

Reply to
Dwight