Gasoline Storage Problem?

Page 2 of 2

You may find what you are looking for at the URL below.
http://www.shop.com/op/~Oil_to_Gas_Mixing_And_Storage_Bottle-prod-35229038-46438304?sourceid=3
You can buy 1/2 gal gas cans most anywhere.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. My Dad used to keep gas for the chain saw in a 1 gallon glass jug with a screw top. The kind with the little glass finger grip near the top. I remember one day he enlisted the help of some neighbours to haul down a tree in the front yard. He went to get the gas and one of the guys said "Oh, oh, here comes Roman with the good stuff" . Still makes me chuckle.

I guess if you have a oil mix then you have a 2-stroke motor. I found that I quickly got through fuel on my two stroke machines. I have a 1 gallon can, and my leaf blower in about an hour or so will easily get through 1/2 a gallon. So maybe buying a 1 gallon container is not so bad after all.
Best, Mike
Dwight wrote:

Thanks for all the ideas.
I have several tools and am up to my neck in buckets full of oil, gas, wrenches files and spare parts, so I am trying to fit it all into one rigger bag with pockets all around - hence the need for small bottles. Will keep looking for a half galon gas can.