Gas Range Help

Does anyone know where I can find a manual for a Roper gas range, model# F8957WD, Serial# 7X64378? Does anyone know how old this unit is?
snipped-for-privacy@email.whirlpool.com
http://www.roperappliances.com/support /

I checked at www.repairclinic.com and judging by the number of discontinued parts it must be well over 10 years. Even the glass cover for the light in the oven is discontinued.
Given the diminishing availability of parts for it, don't invest a lot of money for a major repair. I just got rid of a Roper that was 21 years old and it was pretty good all that time but then things did fail, like the oven.

That's why i want to get rid of it, the oven works but has hot and cold spots and is about 10 to 15 degrees off. If I want it at 350 then I have to set it at about 365. I dd find some information on it but not what I was looking for. I posted the wrong Model number too. The correct number is F8957W0. When you google it you get some stuff but the only place i can find a manual is a site that wants you to pay for it. Whatever with that.

Then move ahead and you won't be sorry. The Roper was a serviceable range for many years. When we bought a new Bertazzoni, I was amazed at the difference a premium range can make. The oven is dead accurate and with convection, it cooks faster with a nice outer crust and juicy insides. It is the last range we'll ever buy so I wanted something that we'd enjoy for many years and this is far better than our expectations. .
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Roper+gas+range%2C&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq