gas pipe size

I plan to run 30' pipe to natural gas 3 burner barbecue from the gas meter. Would 1/2" be adequate or should I use 3/4" pipe for that length? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson

And the burners are 8000 btu or 15000 or
36K BTU total. Seamus J.
wrote:

And the burners are 8000 btu or 15000 or

http://www.newark.org/externals/a6/ff7a15fbec601f8337c7a1644fb1257dbb1869.pdf
The answer is on page 3
Use the larger pipe. Doesn't cost all that much more. The big cost is labor. And you may want to put in a crematorium or do sacrifices there later. It would not be pleasant to find out that your creatorium is under fueled.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

She'll love you for your bigger size.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Seamus J. Wilson wrote:

A bit of 1/4" plastic tubing will work.
For how long?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

About thirty feet.

They use plastic for runs from the street tot he meter now. Supposed to last 50+ years.