GAS HOT WATER HEATERS

Page 2 of 2
Yeah I checked the service store closing sale. 12 year tank went from $370 to $260:)
the 9 year tank from $320 to $224
Picking up my best friend this am and get one of these, a great deal:)
PORTSMOUTH VA
snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

If it is under warranty, now is the time to take advantage of it. If it is not, then it is time for a new tank. Fixing that leak is almost certain to end up with a new leak shortly.
There is ONE exception to that rule. If the "leak" is coming from the pressure release valve, then the valve may need to be replaced or there may be a problem caused the a bad or missing expansion tank.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Urgent and your looking at Usenet for help?
Sorry your in the wrong place. There is technology available to you called the YELLOW PAGES. It has a listings of professionals that are close to you.

You don't know the grammatical difference between the words, "your" and "you're" and you are giving such advice?
Priceless.
And only a couple of days after the original post.
Also priceless.
Clueless, but priceless, none the less.
Steve
On 18 Feb 2006 10:16:17 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote: