Furnace replacement [oil condensing?]

As much as I hate to get rid of an old, simple friend, my 25 yr old furnace is due for replacement.
There is no natural gas in the future of where I live. Electric is 16-18cents a KWH. I have a propane space heater- but want to stick with oil for heat.
The gubbmint is offering a tax credit of 30% up to $1500 for an oil burner that is more than 90% efficient. http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=products.pr_tax_credits#c3
As near as I can tell the only ones that fit the bill are the condensing oil furnaces made by Adams Manufacturing in Ohio. [sold as Adams, Dornback and Spartan brands] http://downloads.energystar.gov/bi/qplist/oil_furnaces_prod_list.xls
Any opinions on these? I can only find some old trade magazine articles on the Adams & no real life reviews. Nor can I find them for sale anywhere to see if it makes economic sense to go to 95% efficient, even with the rebate.
I probably head out to the local supplier later this week, but thought I'd try for a range of opinions first.
Thanks, Jim
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Condensing oil burners just seem wrong. I have two friends who have liquid fuel/burner businesses and neither reported good results with models they have used.
Now condensing gas is a different story. Gas burns nice and clean so there is nothing but water in the condensate.

www.heatinghelp.com is where some good pros are, alt.hvac is where some good hacks are at.
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:43:17 -0700 (PDT), ransley

Ahhh now. Was that nice ransley? Bubba