Furnace repair/maintenance

I have a Amana EGHW100DA-3 Furnace that is leaking water. I can only see water between the ground and the furnace. I pulled out the motor and the fan but saw not water or condensation. The front of the furnace with the cover pulled I see slight condensation build up, but it looks like it is developing behind the panel. What should I do?
Thanks
Hi Fullyload, hope you are having a nice day
On 28-Oct-03 At About 12:59:05, Fullyload wrote to All Subject: Furnace repair/maintenance
F> I have a Amana EGHW100DA-3 Furnace that is leaking water. I can only F> see water between the ground and the furnace. I pulled out the F> motor and the fan but saw not water or condensation. The front of F> the furnace with the cover pulled I see slight condensation build F> up, but it looks like it is developing behind the panel. What should F> I do?
F> Thanks
You need to call a local company to check it for you. I am pretty sure that model number is the one with the glycol solution running through it.
-=> HvacTech2 <=-
.. "A friend of mine is in jail for counterfeiting pennies..."- s.w.